I was so excited when Jen at Simply Chic Design by Jen invited me to be a part of the Christmas Blog Hop!! If you are just getting started you will want to visit Jen (our host) and start at the very beginning!! There are some amazing ladies in this hop with great projects and giveaways!
You should have arrived from Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrap'n. If you did you are in the right place!
Well this is my first blog hop and leave it to me to decide to try something I have never done before. I saw this idea on YouTube ages and ages ago and I don't remember whose idea it was but it has always stuck with me. I think it turned out pretty good!! I used Stampin' Up cardstock and paper with the Christmas Cheer cricut cartridge.
Here's the list of awesome talent in this hop in case you get lost along the way…
1. Jen at Simply Chic Design by Jen
2. Carol at Carol's Sweet Creations
3. Momo at Made by Momo
4. Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrap'n
5. Karey at Creative Craft Corner (that's me!!)
6. Karen at The Busy Bug - this is your next stop!!!
7. Saundra at Luv Scrapping Together
8. Celeste at C.C.'s Cards and Crafts
9. Jeanine at Scrappin with JC
10. Roma at Roma's Creations
11. Norma at Pink Bling Crafter
12. Court at Court's Crafts
Blog Candy Alert!!
Once you are done the hop come back and tell me what you thought of the Blog Hop for a chance to win a Home Decor Cricut Cartridge. You must leave a comment and a way to contact you on this post to win.
Now you are ready to hop on over to Karen's blog and see what she has created!
Thanks for stopping by and until next time…have fun creating!!